Here is our Letters Numbers and Words Quiz:
Letters Numbers and Words Quiz
1. Complete this sequence of Prime Ministers up to January 2019 JM, TB.
2. How many hours are in a year.
3. What is another single word for sunrise.
4. The Letters Z,X,C,N,M, can be found where.
5. What year was decimalisation first introduced in Britain.
6. In scrabble what is the only number to be worth 5 points.
7. How many sides does a fifty pence piece have.
8. What two words beginning with the letters C and M is a small stripped North American Squirrel.
9. What does the initials P.G on a film mean.
10. St Stephen’s day in Ireland is on what day and month in 2020.