Here is our Around Britian Quiz:
1. The Solent is the stretch of water separating which island from mainland Britain?
2. What is the Welsh name for Wales?
3. Which area around Stoke On Trent has been famous for fine ceramics since the 17th Century?
4. Which National Park is situated around Derbyshire?
5. Which mountain range is also knowen as the Back Bone Of England?
6. The Gravely Hill Interchange has been nicknamed what?
7. What event takes place annually since 1845 between Putney and Chiswick?
8. Stavanger in Norway is closest to which Scottish City?
9. Roman Emperor Hadrian had a wall built from England to where?
10. Where is the largest Lake in the British Isles?