Here is our What’s A Word Worth Quiz:
Whats A Word Worth Quiz
1. What is a narrow or pointed end of anything, small piece forming an end.
2. What is without anyone, or anything else.
3. What is a meeting or medium for open discussion or debate.
4. What is unproved statement gossip or common talk.
5. What is an object or weapon thrown shot, or launched at a target.
6. What is to join pieces of metal or plastic by softening with heat.
7. What is to narrative a poem or song, slow sentimental song.
8. What is long thin central part of a plant,long slender part as of a wine glass.
9. What is not happening or encountered often.
10. what is a festive period with processions, music and dancing in the street.