Travelling around this christmas

Just a quick reminder to people with Epilepsy when travelling any where if you are refused a driving licence because of your epilepsy you will be entitled to a disabled persons bus pass and a disabled rail card. These can help you get around without a car. For more information about applying for a rail card go to…/how-to-apply and to apply for a bus pass contact your local council or bus provider for more information. Please note fees will apply for the bus pass and rail card.